Point of Sale Software
Casio V-R100 Android Terminal
The V-R100 is an Android-based POS terminal designed specifically for the POS industry that offers both an embedded application and an open platform no hard drive or fan. The embedded application is a powerful application with new features not found on previous models, and it is designed specifically for hospitality and retail applications. The open platform allows the option for software companies to develop and run their software on the V-R100.
The embedded application is Casio's software, designed specifically for small to medium sized hospitality and retail applications. The open platform allows the option for software companies to develop and run their software on the V-R100. Applications from third party software companies include table service, quick service, general retail and grocery.
Additional highlights of the V-R100 include the 10.4" operator colour touch screen, a built-in 80mm thermal printer, a pop-up 2x20 customer display, an Ethernet port for high speed communications between terminals and the internet, multiple serial ports for peripheral connectivity, cash connector and an SD Card for program backup.
- Android-Based POS
- Hospitality and Retail
- Embedded & Open Platform
- Built-In Thermal Printer
- Preinstalled Apps
- The V-R100 comes with preinstalled apps:
Sales information management
The V-R100 provides extensive analysis functions that can be categorised by product, department or group. Evaluations can also be made by time period.
The V-R100 links the customer database to turnover data, making it easy to analyse purchasing behaviour, frequency and turnover for each individual customer, thereby enabling you to identify preferred customers, for example. The business support terminal can also send newsletters to customers by email (with their prior consent).
The V-R100 can make different kinds of customer reservations, including reservations for meals etc. You can use the V-R100 customer management and sales data management tools to manage names of customers and their reservation details.
Remote monitoring by email
If the V-R100 receives emails with functions or commands, these instructions can be activated automatically. You can also monitor sales data from virtually anywhere.
- Flexible Usage
- The V-R100 is extremely compact and is quick and easy to adjust to your individual requirements and the demands of day-to-day business. Its small dimensions (39.5 cm wide, 23.7 cm deep and 22.9 cm high) mean the V-R100 can be installed quickly and easily while saving space. The system also features an optional cash drawer so that it can be used like a cash register.
- Individual with multi-touchscreen
- The 10.4 inch colour LCD screen with touchscreen function makes the device particularly quick and easy to use in restaurants. You can use various large buttons to adjust the V-R100 to your individual requirements. An intelligent and individual solution also allows you to assign images to individual buttons, making it easier to identify certain functions.
- Clear Display
- The rear customer display can be extended and rotated, and is ideal for displaying information to customers. The clear, easy-to-read operator display has a capacity of up to 20 characters for text.
- Sales receipts with high-speed thermal printer
- The integrated high-speed thermal printer with 58 mm receipt roll meets the demands of even the busiest businesses while offering impressive print speed and outstanding quality. The "drop-in" paper loading system makes changing the paper roll quick and easy, and the automatic receipt cutting function is effective and saves time. You can also use the V-R100 thermal printer to create watermarks and graphic logos.